Thursday 5 April 2018

I am confused!




Something very strange is going on - I slept well, work up to the strange sight of a blue sky and a yellow object shining down and the second load of washing quickly completed!  What on earth is happening to me?  Daisy was quickly dispatched to the groomers for her 6 weekly trim and the chicken drumsticks were skinned and marinaded in a sweet chilli sauce (it's this month's recipe from the Slimming World calendar so I thought that I would make them for the WI supper tonight)




With Daisy back home, I raced through the wrapping of birthday gifts for tonight and then took the girls out for a walk whilst that strange yellow ball was still in the sky.  Heck, I even managed to finish de-cluttering and cleaning the kitchen surfaces - all before lunchtime!  Seriously - I think I need to visit my GP.  Something is clearly wrong!!







After lunch, life slowed down a little.  Truthfully I had promised myself some sewing time this afternoon and so put the radio on whilst I tried out the Youtube video to make a 15 minute make up bag that I had meant to make yesterday.  With the machine working, I then started on a couple more Peter Rabbit knitting tote bags - well, why wouldn't you?




And where were the girls?  Well, the door was open to the garden and I was worried at one point that it was too quiet (Millie can be a Houdini!!) - so I went to investigate and came across them both sunbathing by the front door - bless!




With energy levels flagging, I then cooked the drumsticks - along with some stuffed chicken thighs for me.  WI day is always a busy one but the appearance of sunshine seems to help speed everything up!  It certainly makes everyone feel better!  Oops - better go and get the second lot of washing from the drier - soon be folded and put away!


No comments:

Post a Comment