Tuesday 3 April 2018

Blue is the colour, ..........

Last night  I was dropping off to sleep on the sofa and so went to bed fully expecting a great nights sleep. How foolish could I be?  Truthfully I did read for a little (and the book did have a disturbing ending) but I could not have foreseen giving up on sleep by 3:30am!!  I got up, made myself a cuppa, shuffled piles of "stuff" around the craft room and then went back to bed at 4:30 - only to wake up at 9:04!!  I felt shocking, and have done all day, but I had things to do etc so got up! (I don't think that the "girls" would have allowed me to sleep in anyway!!)


What was so pressing?  Well,truthfully, a Tesco shop and a stop off at Mum's - I just didn't want to waste the day.  Mum had the conservatory people back - installing the frame and roof.  I am rubbish at judging sizes from just the foundations - but its beginning to look QUITE large!




Back home,shopping unpacked and a beef casserole made (currently cooking in the oven) I started to open the post.  Do you remember that i went gaga over some very expensive Emma Bridgewater fabric and wall paper?  No - I didn't pay the £66 per metre for some - but, err, I did come across the last tea towel on Amazon - so i just had to have it - right?  Given Daisy's penchant for chewing tea towels, this may just end up as a bag instead!




Talking of blue (did I not mention that blue is my favourite colour?)  I was given half a dozen blue eggs yesterday at Slimming World.  I have heard of them, of course, but have never had one so will be intrigued as to whether they are any different from the normal ones!

Given how much my eyes are closing whilst I type this, I don't think that sleep will be an issue tonight.  However, I have herbal sleep tablets at the ready - just in case!




1 comment:

  1. Must be all that sleep you been doing the last few days.
    I can put you in touch with a good local dealer - her names Ev lol!

    ReplyDelete