Monday 12 February 2018

Well - it turns out that you can't have your cake and eat it!




Yesterday I spent the day sewing at Scamblesby.  There really wasn't much to tell you - hence the no posting yesterday - I didn't even finish the pencil case.  However I will "big up" Pat's "Shipping forecast" quilt - it is nearing completion and looks fantastic!






Today there was no Textile Group (with it being half term) and so I took the opportunity to get prepared for the WI craft group this week - we are making a table cloth for the president's table and so I cut up and backed 7" squares ready to transfer designs.






With a detour to Tesco's for the "big shop" , it was then onto Slimming World.  As you know, I had a great start to the week but it turns out that a Stilton and cheddar scone, a piece of bakewell tart, a sausage roll and a piece of birthday cake at Scamblesby all result in a weight gain!  Who knew!!  Ah well, I have asked the consultant for a food diary to fill in and then she has to be horrible to me if I don't lose - she agreed far too quickly for my liking!

Right - off to food plan and then settle in for the evening.  Onwards and upwards!


2 comments:

  1. You didn’t say what the weight gain was?
    Look on the bright side you had a good loss last week, hope it balanced out okay,
    And yo7 have to have the odd break sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm.... let's just say that I am in credit - just!

    ReplyDelete