Wednesday 13 December 2017

The fulfilment of a long held dream

Well, that might be egging the pudding a tad - but Sewingbuddy and I had had this particular bag on the "to do" list for several months.  We had bought the "hardware" but just hadn't got around to making it.  Today, at Belchford, we sat and concentrated and , wait for it, completed it!!  Truthfully the bag was quite easy to do - one of those patterns that complicated the issue too much!  Consequently, although it took all day, we have already decided to make another one next week - and customise this version!  Watch this space!




Lunch today was a shared Christmas meal - full of lovely looking and very lovely smelling Christmas temptations!  We had forgotten about this and so took our own lunch - I enjoyed my soup whilst Sewingbuddy partook of the food - just to be sociable you understand!



 Once home, and with evening drawing in, it was washing on, tea on and fire lit - emptying the car whilst the dogs ate their tea (I sure know how to live now don't i?).


3 comments:

  1. Your bags look great Lynda and Christmas lunch looks rather scrumptious too! Hope you and your family have wonderful Christmas and New Year! Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing that bag on a Facebook site. I have a pattern but I have yet to choose fabric I do have a fabric with Singer written on it with a picture of a Singer sewing machine I am thinking of for the outside and hmmm hmmm light fabric for the inside

    ReplyDelete