Saturday 4 November 2017

Sewing retreat countdown - minus 4



Well, today hasn't quite gone to plan!  I had set myself a whole list of jobs to do - starting with completing a crafty task set for me last Christmas (not rushing it then!).  Since I am meeting up with the recipient soon, I thought that I ought to get a move on.  The kit was just £1 - and I quickly realised why.  Ah well, I tried my best!




I then moved onto starting the big Kitchen Cupboard clean up / stock check.  This is just the top shelf!



I then decided to meet up with Mum, Dad and my Aunt and Uncle for lunch - it seemed a shame that they were in the area and I didn't make the effort to spend some time with them.  So I popped over to Caistor for lunch and left them to then pop in and see my brother and his workshop.






Back home, and with the afternoon drawing to a close, I was led into temptation by Wendy!  Having decided to forego this month's Knitting and Stitching show at Harrogate in order to save for our August spending month next year, she phoned me!!  Let's just say that we have now booked our seats on the coach and leave it there!

Tonight is Strictly , of course, but its also planned to be an evening of finishing off projects that have been left because they all need some hand sewing!  My finger is a veritable pin cushion again!

1 comment:

  1. Well all in all I think you have achieved quite a bit, and even got something to look forward to as a result!

    ReplyDelete