Monday 18 September 2017

Oops - maybe I should have had that batter on my fish after all!

Today it was back to school!  Well, back for the textile group in any case - we were a small select group and making a start on the 4th block from our mystery Christmas wall hanging.  We also had a couple of guests which made for an interesting discussion!

Back home, and a tidy round / dishwasher loading / washing machine loading etc, it was soon off and out again.  On my way I stopped off at Mum and Dad's with a hand made sign for their house - they have a sign already but it can't be seen from the road.  Instead I bought some adhesive stickers and used a spare piece of 2 x2 wood - Mum was over the moon!



I was on my way to slimming world - let's just say that the blog title rang true - sometimes you just have weeks that don't go your way!  So it's back to meal planning and being focused.  I am even starting a clean food diary to record everything!  Mind you -the majority of the slimming world group weren't feeling it either today -perhaps its the change in weather!






2 comments:

  1. Lovely idea to make a sign. Shame about the dodgy weigh in, so frustrating when you think what you DIDNT eat but COULD have!

    ReplyDelete