Monday 1 May 2017

Stuck at second base!

With no textile group this morning (Bank Holiday) it felt like a waiting game until the weigh in this afternoon.  What's a girl to do with all this free time?  Why - cut fabric out for the next sewing workshop on Thursday of course - he he, did you really imagine that I would do some housework - tut tut - do you not know me at all?  Well, to be honest, I did then hoover around and tidy up (well, it has to be done - but so did the fabric!).

I don't know about you but Bank Holidays don't seem so important when your life is one big bank holiday, so - like any other regular Monday - next up was a dog walk.  It's nice to enjoy some calmer weather than we have had lately.

Once 2:15pm came around it was time to head for the dreaded weigh in.  I say dreaded - as for the last 4 weeks I have been bang on track - I made some really good choices at the pub on Friday and didn't have the fresh cream cakes that I baked yesterday.  I even took my own lunch to Meadowhall! I can honestly say, hand on heart, that everything has been followed to the letter of the SW law and have been written down - yet my home scales indicated that I could look forward to another 1/2lb loss - at most.  I accept that a loss is a loss yet, at my weight, it should not be as small a loss two weeks running.  I might as well have cheated!!  At the class the 1/2lb weight loss was confirmed   and I am not convinced that the leader believed me- but she is going to look through my food plan to see if she can help pinpoint the problem.  In the meantime I will just soldier on!                                                                                                                                                                                                           Tonight I should start to think about this month's WI competition - a decorated gardening hat.  Time is running out for that one!                                                                                                                                                                                        

1 comment:

  1. Oh- what a shame after you being so good.
    But don't give up, something's wrong , hopefully the leader will change your diet as
    It obviously not suiting you .

    ReplyDelete