Saturday 7 January 2017

Wow - that was a pea souper!



As I drove over to scamblesby today, this was the view for the majority of the journey (don't worry I was parked up when I took this photo) - really thick fog.  Thank goodness I had discovered where my front and back fog light controls were!











As ever there was a multitude of projects going on - Ev was making a teddy for her grandson,














Pat was making a lovely table runner,















Terry was continuing with her splendid sampler blocks,












whilst Heather and Jenny were, amongst other projects, completing Lyn's block for this month.




Lyn had brought in her mystery club from the Bramble Patch - how much handsewing has gone into his project?







Me?  Well I did the blue version of Lyn's block before sewing my surrounds to blocks from A Quilter Lives Here (guess what's my favourite colour?). 

Mind you - we did spend a lot of time talking about our upcoming sewing retreat in March and having a good laugh about our expectations.  Let's hope that it lives up to it!

1 comment:

  1. Well after today's chat, feel I gave to comment??
    What a great day again, didn't matter what the weather was doing outside, although it did turn into a nice day.
    But imagine how much more we could achieve if we spent less ine chatting and eating!
    But in the end that's what makes the day.

    ReplyDelete