Friday 9 December 2016

Puppy Love




This morning was another ridiculously early start and I awoke to the radio.  They were celebrating the birthday of several listeners and then played "Puppy Love" in honour of Donny Osmond's birthday.  who would have thought that this little 13 year old would be going to see him in concert in just over a month's time?


So - it was out by 7:30am to nip into Tesco's for a quick shop before heading on to the hairdressers for the six weekly chop.  Instead of the usual "where are you going for Christmas?" questions (although I did get that one several times!) we did discuss the maths abilities of the owner's son again - apparently it is now improving (must have been my advice cough cough)!

Home by lunchtime and it was time to walk the dogs before the rain came down.  Truthfully I really don't like this mild climate - it just doesn't feel like December.  After an afternoon of 40 winks, it was then time to wrap some more presents.  I had thought that everything had been done - but then keep finding more presents!!  Mind you I wrapped them whilst watching The Grand Tour - the new Top Gear on Amazon - which I am really liking!  I don't particularly like cars but love the humour that these three presenters share.

Tonight will see the completion of the craft box to take away with me - packs of fabric have been cut for each project -and some washing and tidying around.  Mind you Michael Ball and Alfie Boe are on ITV tonight and I am partial to a bit of Michael Ball.  Oh what a day!!

1 comment: