Tuesday 6 December 2016

I'm on a roll!




What does a girl do with a day in stretching ahead of her?  Why - she sits and sew of course - starting with a splendid sampler block!  The first one was from last night, truthfully, an EPP block.









Next up was this one - which, truthfully I sewed some pieces the wrong away around but I think that I go away with it and am going to leave it.












Then there was this block - which went together well.










Finally there was this block that used curved pieces and is, I feel, just calling out for a house or two to be added.  I have already backed it with weaveline ready to be embroidered / appliqued.

So now that means that there are 13 blocks outstanding (two of which have yet to be released!) if I am going to meet my self imposed deadline.






Otherwise in the big brother house I have made some individual, gluten free, Victoria sandwich cakes to take tonight to our last sewing class before Christmas, wrapped a couple of birthday presents to give to Jean tomorrow, walked the dogs, traced an embroidery for another block and sorted my machine etc. for tonight.   It's a hard life!!

Elsewhere, Wendy's advent present was this yummy Lindt teddy bear - mmmm

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like one of your ideal days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your speeding through those blocks now, put me to shame.

    ReplyDelete