Wednesday 28 December 2016

I'm having a whale of time! / I'm not!

Hi everyone - it's Daisy here.  Wow I am having a whale of a time down here in Devon.  Millie told me gloomy stories of being kept to the lounge but she was sooooooo wrong!  Every time a door opens I dash through and must have explored almost every room in the house.  Yesterday, for example, I spent nearly two hours in granddads study whilst mum worked on his computer.  It's fab!  Today I watched Grandma in her posh kitchen getting ready for our visitors later today.  She has made a chicken and ham pie, a beef pie, meringues for pudding and is cooking some turkey.  Mind you I was able to show her how to make soup in the soup maker that Granddad bought her yesterday!  This afternoon I was so tired that I went to sleep in the sofa edge, next to Millie, and then fell off.  It was all a bit embarrassing really but I think that I styled it out!


Talking about our visitors, mum tells me that I have met them before but when I was a baby - it's Auntie Jo and Uncle Ian with cousins Matthew and Jenny.  Looking at these photos I was really young then! I wonder if they will recognise me!


Hi everyone - it's Millie here.  Now I am not being jealous but, really, Daisy is getting thing away with blue murder!  In fact I would go as far as saying that she is behaving like a spoiled brat!  I ask you - I behave well, I sleep by the warm fire, I sit when I am told to and I don't even bark when someone walks past ( unlike the other two dogs) YET SHE gets away with things that I never did!  Even as I type this she is sitting proudly on her throne!  Mum tells me that Uncle Phil and Auntie Chris are coming tomorrow with their dogs, Bonnie and Penny.  Penny is another cockerpoo - help me please!

On a more positive note- and just to prove that I am not being a grumpy old doggie, I helped Grandad sort out his chews this morning.  I have never seen so many!  Mind you I persuaded him to share some out he he he!

No comments:

Post a Comment