Monday 12 December 2016

Fitting a quart into a pint pot!

Tomorrow I travel to relatives for Christmas and the house sitter takes over.  Therefore today has been one of washing / drying / ironing and packing.  I have no problem with the clothes - just one suitcase - and most of my presents were taken down a couple of weeks ago by my parents.  So why, I ask you, do I have that sinking feeling when I looking at the growing pile to be packed into my little car tomorrow?  All my parents left me with was presents for my brother - guess which one eh Phil?


Of course my load is made all that greater when I include the essential, but mystery purchase - how could I possibly leave Lincolnshire without the sticks of sprouts?









So, apart from the above preparations and the textile group - where another log cabin Santa was completed - mother's request! - I am afraid that's all I have to report today.  Tonight will, I hope, see the ironing and packing finished plus the completion of a binding clip hedgehog - don't ask!!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your two weeks of peace before we all descend on you !

    ReplyDelete