Tuesday 8 November 2016

Thank heavens for Paracetamol!

Today was due to be a little busier than yesterday - with the main event being a WI planning meeting to discuss the programme of events for next year.  Just as well really since I now have a tiny squeak of a voice and am existing as normal as possible through the power of paracetamols!  So after a long lie in, it was up and getting ready before turning to preparation for tonight's sewing class.  Really!  Why is it that I have 4 weeks off but am still cutting out at the last minute!

The it was out to the meeting - which contained a lunch of pizza's (I took my own sandwiches Sewingbuddy!), salad, cheesecake (yes my finest black cherry one) and German apple cake - mmmm.  Surprisingly we got through everything in an hour and a half and so enjoyed a leisureley lunch of two hours!!

Once home, I finished the cutting out, packed my bags for tonight and made tea.  I would say, however, that the outlook for tomorrow looks surprisingly like a Duvet Day!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear , hope you feel better soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for keeping to your commitments despite feeling so miserable.....and yes you had better make it a duvet day tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are unwell Lynda! Hope you feel better very soon! Christine x

    ReplyDelete