Tuesday 15 November 2016

Dogs and potatoes!

This morning I had the call - my new tyre had arrived so I was strength round to the garage and a new tyre was fitted.  I must admit to finding it strange that the difficult, cheeky student called Goerge is now the mature mechanic sorting me out!

Then it was back home and on with the blue project (if all goes to plan this will be finished by Thursday so the end is nigh - be patient!  A photo will be posted once the gift has been received!)

Then I couldn't put the "Christmas Clean" off anymore.  Today's room was the hallway - not the largest room but I do tend to be a "dumper" when I get in so there were things to sort.  It was also time to take the hall runner up and give the wooden floor a good mop - as well as a hoover of course.  Nothing really newsworthy but it does make you feel good once the job is done and, being the central point of the bungalow, this area is decorated at Christmas so needs to look good.

After an hour or so wasted spent doing the jigsaw, it was then time to follow doctors orders and rest my eyes leg.  It was at that point that Millie disappeared , followed by Daisy and the crunching begun.  They had clearly found the bag of potatoes (fortunately not full) and decided to have a snack!!

So - not the most adventurous of days but one where essential jobs are getting done - albeit slowly!!

1 comment:

  1. I rather like days like that...had one like it myself too!

    ReplyDelete