Friday 21 October 2016

Feeling in a creative mood.





Last night's WI craft group was fun - ending with a whole line up of skiing snowmen!









This morning I woke up to what promised to be a "bitty " day.  First appointment was at the groomers with Daisy - this means taking her, coming home, going back half an hour later and then home again so it's difficult to settle down to anything.



Next up was the biweekly appointment with the nurse to redress the gammy leg. she has now ordered some honey patches to try - should be interesting!  Finally there was a hastily arranged viewing of Bridget Jones' Baby - a film that Wendy and I both wanted to see but just couldn't seem to coordinate our diaries - 5:30 this afternoon seems the only time and date!

Consequently I needed a project that could be picked up and put down  Cue my attempt at a "landscape' - the garden scene that I started several days ago.  You may recall that I have wanted to try and be more creative for some time and develop my own design.  So I now have a quilted fence, two shrubs ready to be embroidered and some quilted clouds - along with a washing line.  There are ends to sew in - plus the embroidery - but I am quite pleased with how it's going.

2 comments:

  1. Those honey patches are supposed to be really good! Cute hair cut Daisy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Daisy says Thank You xx She's looking forward to catching up with you all at Christmas - sadly she is still as cute as she was and enjoys lots of cuddles!

      Delete