Saturday 22 October 2016

63 days to go ......... until christmas!

Last night, you may recall, Wendy and I went to see Bridget Jones' Baby - I can really recommend it.  There were "laugh out loud" moments and "gentle caring, bring tears to your eyes" moments - a perfect antidote to the week!

As I look at my calendar, it would appear that I have another fairly light weekend/week ahead of me - mainly because it's half term week here and lots of activities that involves me shut down for half term.  I know that some people fret when they have nothing planned to get out and do.  Me?  I see opportunities to see some of these crafts finished off.  I am sure that, by now, you have realised what a low boredom threshold I have - I seem to flit from one craft project to another - never appearing to finish them off.  Sometimes that is true, sometimes that's because of something as simple as "Whilst I have that foot / thread in my machine then I will just do.......".  Anyway this is a long way around to committing to another list by the end of the week (you know how much I love a list !).  So here is my list (or rather a pledge since I cannot give details).

By the end of this week I will have finished 7 Christmas presents - there now it's out there!

So - how did I get on today?  Well the good news is that 2 of them have been ticked off - completed and put away ready to be wrapped.  A third is nearing completion and tonight will see continuing work on the blue project (the blue project isn't within the 7 presents - just to clarify - I am still hoping around but it's a task that I can do whilst watching Strictly Come Dancing).  I have to admit that I am feeling rather smug about today's progress but frustrated that I can't share the pictures just yet.  You will have to wait until after Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Well I am glad I am not the only one with UFO's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew many others with UFO's - don't you fret!

      Delete