Sunday 22 May 2016

A scrappy heart



I really hope that everyone has enjoyed the lovely weather that has hovered over the east coast today.  After church I ventured out into the wilderness (oops I meant garden) and mowed the lawn.  Then, feeling energetic, I set to weeding part of the patio.  I said part - truthfully this is a big job and the garden bin can't hold it all!








Of course Daisy had to help as well - I am seriously thinking of making a sign for this part of the garden and calling it Daisy's Den!









When I put everything away - Daisy decided to venture into the shed and couldn't get out.  I perhaps should say wouldn't - Millie even went in to her and tried to get Daisy to follow her out - but she's a diva!






Then I set to finishing the block from yesterday - it still needs some embroidery to finish it off - and then attempt today's block - a scrappy heart.  It was paper piecing again and I thought it was going well - until I put it all together!  Let's just say that I think I will try and live with it!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like you did a great job on the weeding.
    Sewing is pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete