Monday 21 September 2015

"I'm bored now!"

So - a return to normal in an abnormal world!

For someone who thought that she would need routine but has been revelling in an unstructured world, Monday is rapidly turning into a house cleaning day followed by the new craft group that I have been asked to organise.  As you may recall we met for the first time last week and started on a three week hand stitching project - it was fantastic to see how everyone has done over the week and if anyone has completed any of the 12 pieces.  Although we will continue to meet every week, the meeting at the end of November will focus on putting the banner together - so they have some time!




























I was uber impressed that Michelle had made herself a small bag to put her sewing in - particularly when I found out that she's using a £14.99 really basic machine - go her!!



However the schedule that I have drawn up says that in four weeks time they will be making a table centre piece - I guess that I ought to start thinking about making one then as an example and to help explain what materials they need!  My fault I know but .........  Good job its a post it note job then!

The title - well its something that Tanya would often say when she wanted something to stop and move on - it just seemed right to say it today!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, what an achievement on such a cheap machine! Didn't know they could be bought that cheaply!
    Looks like you have your work cut out (ooo....pardon that pun!) getting it all organised!
    Love the title...haven't heard it used for ages, but also had a friend who used to say "ok..I'm bored now" in the same way Tanya did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they are making good progress Lynda! Must have a good teacher!! Christine x

    ReplyDelete