Saturday 23 May 2015

Day 1 of the rest of my life

Well yesterday went well - got through loads of tissues and was genuinely moved by the wonderful words expressed by staff, students and parents.  I have never had so many hugs, flowers and chocolates.  In fact I am still on a high!

So far I suspect that I am not giving retirement the thought that it needs.  The next three days will see me in church at their yarn bombing fund raising event - selling raffle tickets as usual.  Tuesday is a free day and then I am in school for two days revising with the students.  But I shall then hand in my keys and walk off into the sunset.

Scary but exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the instalments of this exciting journey you are taking. I just know it's going to be full of things that are going to inspire me!

    ReplyDelete